Assessment data can be a powerful tool. But without the right strategies many educators don't fully leverage that data and turn it into information that helps improve student performance.
That's why we created this free E-Book: to help you leverage academic data and turn it into useful information. Read below the fold for more information on the FREE E-Book and how to download it.
This free PDF outlines the below steps:
- Identify student learning goals (with and without data)
- Make a list of the data points required to help students meet their goals
- Decide how you will collect the data and where it will be stored
- Establish a student data access protocol
- Take the actions needed to foster student learning