A massive pile of ungraded papers is always sitting on your desk, never getting any smaller. At the same time, you feel frozen in place, waiting for your school or districts assessment results. If this sounds familiar, you are not alone in the education world.
Fear not! Digital learnings instant data collection and compiling breakthroughs are here to give the ability to guide student progress and success back to teachers and schools.
Real-Time Performance Data
Sadly, students dont have thought bubbles above their heads while they work on homework or complete assessments. But, digital learning actually does the thought bubbles one better. We now can immediately receive important analytical data without all the off-the-wall musings of a childs or (even scarier) an adolescents mind. Real-time performance data instantly provides the teacher and administrators:
- Aggregatable and easily-viewable analytical info, graphs, and results.
- A specific snapshot of a students success rate, whether its on a particular standard or multiple concepts.
- constant viewing of each students curriculum path, pace, or current status.
Digitally Individualized Instruction
Simply put, immediate availability of real-time performance data opens the educational Pandoras Box for students, teachers, and administrators. With interactive digital learning platforms like Wowzers, teachers will be able to individualize each students school experience instantly and effectively. For the first time, teachers have the instant ability to:
- Customize activities, difficulty/scope, lesson plans, and even curriculum paths for each and every student
- Refine and direct the goals and objectives of each students learning path via digital data banks and curriculum individualization capabilities
Definable Mastery and Progress at the Click of a Button
How can you build on the information you learn from standardized assessments if you dont get the results for months? Traditional assessment techniques simply do not offer a chance for immediate improvement because they take too long to return results. By administering digital lessons and assessments, teachers are given immediate feedback/data relating to performance and mastery.
- Teachers now can identify and implement needed reinforcement and scaffolding right away, instead of waiting for results.
- No more struggling to identify the next step, educators can use the immediate data to finally work directly towards individual progress with each student.
Don't Leave Home Without Your Digital Backpack
But, immediate data isnt the only trick up digital learnings sleeve. As Digital Learning Now! notes, moving school data into the digital realm creates a long-term digital backpack for every student. These digital backpacks render the old, redundant file cabinets full of indecipherable manila folders totally obsolete. Now teachers and administrators will have searchable, organized, and digitally-saved data for each student that will follow them from K to 12.
Obviously, educators strive to give each and every student the best and highest quality education possible. Thats one of the main reasons we all became educators. At Wowzers, we optimize digital data capabilities to give 21st century learners the education they need and deserve.